Equidays is back for another year and the team have been working hard to provide visitors with the expertise and opportunities to learn, be empowered, get equipped, and be entertained.
In honour of the horses birthday we are excited to announce a fantastic group of international clinicians coming to Equidays 2018 with tickets on sale today for Equidays at Mystery Creek from 12-14 October and Christchurch 20-21 October.
The team of international clinicians confirmed for Equidays 2018 bring with them a wealth of knowledge and experience on areas of performance, horsemanship, western, dressage, horse behaviour, showjumping and entertainment.
The following international clinicians will be coming to both the Mystery Creek and Christchurch Equidays locations:
Returning to Equidays in 2018:
- Rob Ehrens (NLD) shares his wealth of knowledge in the showjumping discipline stemmed from his experience coaching the Dutch national showjumping team
- Cole Cameron (USA) will present clinics on the western discipline and lead the cowboy challenge feature
- Warwick Schiller (USA) is back again to what he calls his favourite horse expo in his favourite country to talk about performance horsemanship
- Dan Steers (AUS) will educate on horsemanship and entertain with his performances
New to Equidays in 2018:
- Juan Manuel Munoz Diaz (ESP) will round up our international clinicians, sharing his knowledge and experience in dressage during the dressage masterclass
- Anna Blake (USA) will join us to share her knowledge on dressage and horse behaviour and the importance of positive training
Along with the international clinicians we also have a number of national clinicians and educational seminar presenters which will be announced in the next few weeks, making Equidays 2018 an event not to miss.
Exhibition spaces are filling up fast for both locations with a number of exhibitors returning and new ones coming on board all with the aim of providing equine enthusiasts with a one-stop shopping experience at Equidays.
This year will see the return of the Kaimanawa Heritage Horses feature showcasing the skill and progress of recently mustered Kaimanawa horses and the importance of protecting the breed’s future.
Other features for the 2018 lineup will include Beyond the Barriers, Barrel racing, Cowboy challenge, Dressage, Farrier competition, Derbys, Jumping, Showing and the equine spectacle that is Equidays Top Talent.
After learning and shopping during the days of Equidays, the Equidays nightshows light up with equestrian entertainment impressing sold-out crowds. More details will follow on the Equidays nightshow spectacles in the next few weeks.
Things are gearing up for Equidays 2018 to be another fantastic event and one not to miss for equestrian enthusiasts.
Tickets are on sale now at https://www.equidays.co.nz/tickets-and-maps/