We’re on the lookout for performers to showcase their equine talent in the NRM & McMillan indoor arena at Equidays 2019. Four finalists will be chosen to receive one-on-one training at their chosen location with renowned international clinician Dan Steers during the week of 24– 31 August. Onsite rehearsals at Mystery Creek will commence from Tuesday 15 – 17 October, prior to performing in the Saturday Equitainment Extravaganza Nightshow on 19 October at Equidays.
The winner will walk away with the title of ‘2019 Equidays Top Talent Winner’, and an impressive prize pool worth over $3,000.
How to apply
To find out more and apply, please you will need to meet the following criteria and upload a two-four minute audition video.
- You must be available for one on one training with Dan Steers at your chosen location from 24 – 31 August
- You must be available for rehearsals onsite at Mystery Creek from 15 – 17 October
- Your performance will need to be able to fill a live five-minute performance slot
- You’ll need to be handy with a smartphone and social media so we can get to know you in the lead up to the event
- Finalists must partake in interviews and social media publicity with Dan Steers once chosen
- And lastly, all applicants cannot be paid professional equine performers
Entries Open: Thursday 20 June 2019
Entries Close: Saturday 20 July 2019
Selection Process Begins: Week of 22 July 2019
Finalists Contacted: Tuesday 30 July 2019
1-day Training with Dan Steers: Saturday 24 – 31 August 2019
Equidays Rehearsals: Tuesday 15 – Thursday 17 October 2019
Equidays Main Event: Saturday 19 October 2019